What herpes ?
By definition, herp is a viral infection. The virus, at the root of this infection, has Herpes Simplex as name. Gift as well at children as at the adults, at the women as at men, herpes causes itches and pain. The most affected parts of the body are lips, mouth as well as sexual organs.
According to some doctors, this virus very infectious (Herpes) can borrow several ways to infect the human body. Diseases caused by this virus can prove to be rather serious. They can go up to the infection of the brain and even sometimes the cancer according to some.
Reasons of a pollution by herpes are numerous. Some specialists listed some of reasons:
- The contact with an opened wound;
- (Unprotected) exhibition in the ultraviolet rays.
- The salivary contact with a contaminated person (drink in the same water glass or exchange a chewing gum);
- The surgery of some parts of the body ;
These reasons are not exhaustive, because this infection can also start by stress or menstruations …
Demonstrations of herpes
Herpes manifest themselves in many ways. Symptoms are not willy-nilly present in surface to be noticed. The fact that pollution could not be visually determined can last several months after the first pollution.
However, herp introduces primary symptoms which appear. They can indeed go of the fever, to vaginal loss, blisters on the cervix (to the woman). At the man, he manifests itself by blisters around sexual organs, or buttocks. Herp also introduces recurrent symptoms. That is these symptoms appear constantly. It is most often about itches around some organs or red blisters.
Some cures by plants
- The échinacée : it is a curative plant used by pharmaceutical industry in the treatment of the viral infections. She is admitted for her effectiveness to improve the immune system. The plant is entirely useful for the treatment of herpes. Leaves, flowers, stems or roots can be used (in form of tea or of infusion) to cure herpes.
- Mélisse: very efficient plant against herpes, mélisse contains acids phénoliques and the rosmarinique acid. These different acids help to cure the blisters of herpes as well as the wounds. You can use it as infusion until 3 times a day.
- The liquorice in stick: the roots of the liquorice are very useful for the treatment of herpes. It contains acids glycyrrhiziques, very efficient against the virus of herpes.
Here is now you know a natural means to fight this infection:)