We share with you this recipe tested and approved, a little spicy, easy to make and full of benefits.
In this recipe we used the tisane Captain Carrot.
We remind you of the ingredients (Bio) that make up this one:
Carrot (65%), ginger, turmeric, curry, coriander seed, ground ginger.
- 20 prawns
- Ground or powdered garlic (1 to 2 teaspoons)
- Sesame seeds
- 1 litre of our "Captain Carrot" tisane (20 grams)
- Separate the body and head from the shrimp;
- Make a broth with the heads, taste and salt (25 cl of broth min);
- Cut the prawns in length:
- Quickly fry the shrimp in a frying pan (30 seconds), then pepper them lightly;
- Boil water to infuse the tea and infuse it;
- Dispatch the tisane into bowls;
- Add shrimp, chives and sesame seeds;
- The shrimp broth should be placed in a separate container, so that everyone can season their dish
If you wish you can even add vermicelli, or carrots.