The benefits of goji berries
Have you ever heard of goji berries? Do you know what this is ? Do you have any idea of the benefits that goji can provide? If the answer is no, then this is a good opportunity to find out more. The goji berry cultivated in Asia is a fruit recognized for its multiple benefits in food and health.
Goji berries: what is it?Goji berry, or " goji » still referred to as " bay of common wolfberry » is a product native to Asia. Goji is a fruit from the arbutus called Solanaceae (family of dicots). Some say it has been cultivated for thousands of years (over 2,000 years). Goji is consumed in Asian countries (particularly in Ningxia autonomous region in China) and can be found today in some regions of France (such as Lot-et-Garonne and the Limousin). Goji contains zeaxanthin, of the betaine and lycopene which are part of the nutrients giving it medicinal properties.
It can be eaten as a fruit and can be used as an excellent traditional medical remedy. Depending on the area in which it is produced, the wolfberry can present different species.
Benefits of goji berries
Rich in vitamins C (13.6 mg), in vitamins A (2.26 mg) and in antioxidants, goji is also known for its medicinal benefits. Some call ittree of Lifebecause according to them it would slow down theneurological aging. Through its properties, goji wouldto fight strongly against the SFC (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and would be a powerful remedy for anorexia. Also, goji:
- aids digestion;
- is an excellent remedy to boost memory;
- used to treat and control certain chronic diseases such as diabetes;
- is a powerful remedy to treat high blood pressure;
- helps fight cancer;
- lowers cholesterol;
- is an effective product for promoting weight loss;
- helps improve vision thanks to its content of essential nutrients such as calcium and iron;
- promotes the reduction of blood sugar levels;
- is a fortifying element to effectively fight against chronic kidney disorders, respiratory disorders and liver diseases;
- promotes the increase of white blood cells;
- helps treat male infertility;
- has natural properties that rejuvenate while facilitating the penetration of oxygen through the skin;