Malindo's privacy and cookie management policy
WHO is responsible for processing your personal data?
WHAT Personal Data We Collect and WHEN do We Collect It?
We ask you to provide us with certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our customer service, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or competitions, or when you use our Sites or Apps.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details, including name, e-mail, telephone number and delivery and billing address;
- user and account information, including your username, password and unique user ID;
- personal information, including your gender, city, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- Images, photos and videos;
- personal preferences, including your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to activate certain specific features on our Site.
- Device ID, call status, network access, storage and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your internet browser and its version, web beacons and web beacons
We comply with local legal requirements and do not allow children to register on our Site when they have not reached the legal age limit of the country in which they reside.
The Personal Data Management TOOLS We Collect
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To Provide the Site Features and Services You Request
When you use our Site, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on Malindo.fr, we will use the contact details you provide to communicate with you regarding the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased, to help you resolve your issue or answer your question.
To Provide Information on Our Products, Services and Other Promotional Purposes
When you agree, we will send you marketing communications and news about products, services, events and other promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time after expressing your consent.
If you are currently a customer of Malindo(for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you have provided to send you marketing communications about products or services Malindosimilar, where applicable law allows (unless you have refused). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing communications. We may use the information you provide to us as well as information from other products or services - such as your visits or purchases made - to send you personalized communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Activities, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing, and other internal purposes. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and allow us to detect technical or service issues and administer our Sites and Apps.
To Protect Our Rights, Property and Security and Those of Others
For general research and analysis
We use data relating to how our visitors use our Site and services, to understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors Malindo.fr search and find the products to better understand the best ways to organize and present our product offers in our windows.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes and we will provide you with specific information at the time of collection and seek your consent if necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal foundations, which depend on how you interact with our Sites and Apps.
- When you buy Nike products from our Sites and Apps, we need your personal data to perform the contract that binds us to you. For example, we need your contact and payment information to deliver your order to you.
- When you use our Apps, we rely on your consent to the processing and for certain limited purposes in order to execute the contract which binds us (for example, for purchases via the App).
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Sharing by Malindo
Malindoshares your personal data with:
- Third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of Malindo, for example for payments and credit cards, shipments and deliveries, hosting, administration and management of your data, e-mail distribution, research and analysis, brand management and product promotions, as well as for the administration of certain services and functionalities. When we use the services of third-party service providers, we conclude contracts which require them to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- Any other third party in cases where you have expressed your consent.
We may also transfer personal data concerning you in the event that we transfer or transfer all or part of our activities or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, transfer, dissolution or liquidation).
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
Encryption and Security
We use various technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to ensure the security of your personal data.
Storage of your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS in Connection with Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) rectification of your personal data if it turns out to be incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) erasure or limitation of your personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. In cases where you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the contact information in the "Questions and Comments" section below.
Refusal from Direct Marketing
If you have an account Malindo, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications from Malindoby modifying your preferences in the "view or modify my profileOf our Sites. You can also refuse by modifying your subscriptions by e-mail or SMS by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact information in the "Questions and Comments" section below.
COOKIES and Tags
Nike collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use different methods, such as cookies and tags, to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identification cookie, information cookie and information on the content of your material to access certain characteristics; (iii) unique equipment identification number and type of equipment; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and configuration; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your actions on our Sites such as click behavior, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and referral URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from the Sites through cookies, third-party modules and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection policies.
- Functional cookies : These cookies are required for the basic functionality of the site and are therefore always active. This includes cookies that allow you to be recognized when you visit our Sites during a single session or, if desired, from one session to another. They make it possible to establish your shopping basket and the payment procedure but also to ensure the security of trade and compliance with regulations.
- Performance cookies : These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies make it possible to improve the speed with which we process your request, and to remember the preferences that you have selected. Refusing these cookies can lead to less relevant recommendations and a slowing down of site performance.
- Social Media and Advertising Cookies : Social network cookies offer the possibility of connecting to your social networks and sharing content from our Sites on social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better tailor ads to your interests, both on and off our Sites. In some cases, these cookies require processing of personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of unsuitable advertisements or prevent the effective connection to Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and / or prevent the possibility for you to share the content on social networks.
You can change your preferences at any time by going to “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of each page of our Sites.
QUESTIONS and Comments
If you wish to send us your comments or if you have questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, you can contact Customer Service via online chat.
If you contact us regarding a complaint about your personal data, it will be processed with a view to resolving it effectively and in a timely manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the country of your place of residence.